yeah i remember that path between the two golf courses, used to...

1. 239 Posts.

yeah i remember that path between the two golf courses, used to ride my push bike along there to visit my x girlfriends house when i was at school hehe.

my other mates used to live near where one of the bodies was dumped, they also knew one of the guys that pulled her body out, was prety shocking sight from what i was told.

frankston was good, agreed, but its a total hole now, full of scum bags and drug adicts and crims.

I remember one friday night out a guy tried to mug Me and a mate on beach stree with a knife as we were walking back from the pubs, we both cracked up laughing, and when he asked why we were laughing, we told him the truth, he was too fat to be able to chase us if we ran.. which we demonstrated as he took offence to our comment and tried to get us but couldnt keep up ;)

Another guy had a gun put to his head outside the pubs too and was walked to the ATM..

and the body dumped behind the gun shop.. actually, there is a lot of TV murder shows based on murders in frankston.. never really twiged to just then..

yes had a lot of smiles and laughs there, but would never go back, well not to live anyway. I think i would feel safer living in Iraq

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.