Bloody boomer bashers! Boomer bashing is a psyop, created by our...

1. 888 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Bloody boomer bashers!
    Boomer bashing is a psyop, created by our social engineers for the purpose of dividing the masses so that they won't organise against the government of the day.
    Boomers did it hard, my parents were boomers, my father had to trap rabbits as a ten year old kid because of the recession in the 30s, and to the day he died he couldn't stand the smell of rabbit cooking in the oven, it nearly made him puke! Try eating roast rabbit every day for a couple of years. Then it was off to new guinea as an 18 year old to witness the horrors of war as a soldier. Then it was time to get married and bring up some kids, all on one wage which only lasted until the 70s/80s when wives had to go to work too because the cost of living was getting so high in comparison to the average blue collar wage of the time.
    Of course many boomers didn't make it to retirement age,because of the manual labour required of many jobs that didn't have any automation incorporated . My fathers back was worn out at around 50 years of age, so no more working for him, and not a very interesting retirement when you can't do anything that involves physical exertion .
    Every generation has its own challenges, and I'm not saying that housing prices aren't a challenge, but one of the obvious solutions is to relocate to a cheaper location, even if that means taking a hit in income. If you want to blame someone, look at who is leading us down this path, boomers didn't get a say in political decisions, just as we don't now!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.