RXM 0.00% 46.5¢ rex minerals limited

housing workere in ardrossan, page-2

1. 832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Cousinjack , what is the general feeling amongst the locals about the development of a copper mine at Hillside , as I was typing this I then realised that up and down the Peninsula they have a history of mining so some of the locals may be traced back to the early mining ancestory. I guess it may be good for the Ardrossan area that there has been a revival in a long life mine. One thing I have noticed that a lot of land is up for sale as well as development sites and if the mine has a life of 15 years plus (at this stage maybe longer with regional discoveries ) the population may grow substantially . With ARI (ex Onesteel) using the facilities at Ardrossan already there may be a bigger than expected increase in the towns growth . Its a pretty spot and not far from Adelaide so it is ideal for work and leisure .
    So those portables may be needed as a short term fix during the construction stages of the Rex Project .
    Things may be taking shape and a lot of work is being done behind the scenes no doubt .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.