1. 22,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    You don't get to have $2mill in the bank from being stupid! --> neither did I suggest you would be.
    Not to mention, you could in fact be stupid and still have 2 mill in the bank.

It was you that claimed the likes of, if someone has 2 mill in the bank, then clearly they are on or have been on a large income = NO, not a given at all.

Leaving money for the kids is where all the problems begin because you sacrifice a good standard of living to ensure the kids will be looked after!!

So,.... thinking of others is a problem you say, hmm, I'm glad I am not part of your family.
    I expect you would probably also be one of those that think --> if one died with 2 mill odd, that before it is past onto the kids, lets tax the sh.. out of it.

In case you not aware, I would expect those that have achieved there 2 mill odd, along the way to it, the thought of them having to eat it, was far from there minds, or most of them.
    However, due to the little Isabel's wanting what mom and dad spent their entire lives achieving, by yesterday, they have crashed the interest rates so the Isabel's can go way beyond the dept they can't already handle, hence many retirees are now having to eat their achievements, fund the mess that others have created.
    Their incomes are being stolen, eaten by others.
    The real sh.., is yet to hit the fan, fasten your seat belts eek.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.