I fear that is what they will do however if they go down that...

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    I fear that is what they will do however if they go down that road there is no coming back, once they increase the balance sheet too much they can't ever tighten and eventually they won't be able to even afford the interest on the huge sum of debt even with super low interest rates without hyper inflating, that's when we'll get the deflation, I agree a roof over your head that you own is good and a good defensive business is also good but people with numerous investment property's ( especially those who don't own them/ leverage) will have to time the market to exit and there will most likely be a fongo situation that will lead to a price collapse as everyone tries to exit at the same time. The government is already preparing with 250k deposit insurance ( down from 1 mil), bail in passed and cash ban coming in the next few weeks. The people will be robbed to bail out the banks. Watch the movie the big short, especially the last 5 minutes and read the captions, that's what's coming but worse.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.