A) I don't think you have shown that investors are greedy. Nor...

1. 1,995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    A) I don't think you have shown that investors are greedy. Nor do I understand why this only applies to property investors.
    Further, the central banks didn't start cutting purely because of property. The economy as a whole needed help in the wake of the GFC and end of mining boom and now Covid.
    You seem to be saying that all actions taken by CBs is for the benefit of property investors. I think this is far from reality.

B) What are you even talking about? Again, you are essentially saying that bail outs are due to an overheated Australian property market.
    Let's take a look at that.

GFC - had absolutely zero to do with Australia property. Your "bail outs" which I assume you mean rate cuts and stimulus was for the economy as a whole and if anything more for the stock market which had plummeted, than for property. Yes property prices rose on the back of it, but it was not property that was bailed out.

Covid - again, your "bail outs" and rate cuts are to avoid a recession or depression.

Also when have any Australian's had their debt mortgage debt written off? This is not Australian law. If you default on your home loan, you lose your home, further, if the bank sells it for less than you paid for it, then you still owe the bank that money. You actually don't know what you are talking about.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.