Housing, page-3297

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    actually they do have something to lose sector,

As you and I well know that jobs come to those of us who are connected, you know, we have connections to help each other out,

If your just an average John doe on the street with minimal or next to no skills at all, then you have no chance of picking up a job in a free market,

Skills in any job are extremely hard to come by and an employer will only consider someone that they could manipulate for the employers own good, or is a mate of a mates mate, Its not what you know, Its who you know,

Ive been There Done that got caught up in it,

You see,people like me that are getting over 50 are now starting to find limited job opportunities even though we worked hard when we were young,

We're set up and about to own our own home, we have investments, we have life skills that are unfortunately not recgonised in australia,

People with nothing have a lot to lose as well as those like me who have worked hard to stand on our own two feet,

You would be interested to know that I don't qualify for any of the government handouts,

As you can see, my life skills have to get me through this crisis on my own, no handouts for me,

Let me ask you a question,

Would you rather be the guy that gets a handout once?

Or would you rather be me that has the life skills to navigate this crisis on ones own capabilities,

I've yet to meet an employer that regards life skills over a piece of paper,

So you reckon an employer is interested in a guy that almost owns his own house and farm, runs his own little business, has a couple hundred thousand in super, runs a self managed super fund, looks after his family and can demonstrate all those skills,

An employer isn't interested in me mate because that employer will see me as a threat not an asset,

My skills should be something to admire and harness, not be scared of or abused,

I'm waiting for the phone to ring mate, it's not ringing,

That's why I don't wait for the phone to ring because I'm already out there using my skills,

In my opinion,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.