GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Firstly VIL was the major partner in Fausse Point, read up on it...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Firstly VIL was the major partner in Fausse Point, read up on it 1031, you may even surprise yourself

However, I was alluding to ANY COMPANY that loses such enormous public confidence that their SP erodes down anywhere into the 0.00's

So to repeat because of your lack of understanding of the serious issue facing GGP, and again ANY company, when their SP hits such a low of 0.002 as GGP's has since the 27 Feb, how are you going to raise further capital?

OK, now you are the genius here, so climb back onto your soap box tell me how will they raise for a hori and the verticals they need to just retain the remaining acreage they haven't as yet lost, let alone return a profit for S/H's.

I'm very sure many would welcome a detailed breakdown of the possibilities how they may achieve this.

And BTW, your continual up ramping with NO supporting evidence or facts is getting very tiring for many, you are not doing anyone a service, only those few with the same blinkers on in your strong buy camp.

I'll help you, these are actually called facts,

Partners in the Fausse Point Project are:
    Verus Investments Limited (ASX code: VIL) 72.00% WI
    Golden Gate Petroleum Ltd (ASX code: GGP) 18.00% WI
    Other Partners 10.00% WI

PS, Only a crackpot would try to seriously compare the likes of those two blue chips to WHO? ggp! HA HA HA!
    Never fail to give us a laugh through ignorance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.