DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

houston, we have a problem, page-35

1. 3,062 Posts.
    in 1929 we did not have as many stocks,we did not have the vast communication technology we have today,in 1929 economic management theory was very different,and if it were the same today our world would be in ruin.

so its not 1929,what i have noticed is stocks are lifting slightly higher on the lows and lower on the highs,this is not to say it siganals an end to mayhem,just the appearance
    of consolidation,until the next wave,recently i overstepped
    entry size into wdc,the only regrettable part of this decision is the entry size,meaning i was over confident of a rally instead it got trashed presumably by hedge funds confronted with redemption requests,it seems they parked money where they thought it would be safe.

charts display the average history of trade,these are not average times,charting theory should be tempered with reality,
    i use charts as an indicator not exclusively.

i also use trade analysis,stripping the course of sales to find true range,analysts reviews which are becoming less and less credible,ann.,however the one area is lateral thinking,that one seems to be my big weakness,hot copper helps, the diversity of opinion is fantastic
    with so many balance sheet misrepresentations

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.