AVL 6.25% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

The honest investors are the ones that have lost their money on...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    The honest investors are the ones that have lost their money on this stock, or even gone bankrupt in some cases. When directors give the distinct impression that deals etc are imminent, and persist with their bullish one-liners and inuendos, one can do very little but buy some stock and tell others about this punt. Yes, it has merely been a punt I guess, but the impressions which have been conveyed by the leaders and representatives of this group have been enormously false and misleading as I see it.

As I see it now, yes there exists a vanadium-rich tenement on YRR's balance sheet, but it is now not worth a razoo. They had their chance (apparently), now it is too late. So apart from the vanadium resource, their is ZERO potential for this stock.

What was once an 80Cent stock with massive upside, driven hard and sold off by crooks, and free of dilution, is now a 4 cent stock with no potential, having been raped by worthless related-party pre-fab Company acquisitions.

The bandits knew very well about the planned "big picture" of listing YRR, followed by it's numerous dilutions.

One word - Unbelievable. I hold - but wish I didn't. Not trying to be negative - just how I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $22.69K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 10520751 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2171501 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.