PSA 0.00% 2.1¢ petsec energy limited

TShirt, thanks for this news. It was a lot to take in and I have...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112

TShirt, thanks for this news. It was a lot to take in and I have to admit it made me squirm.

Let's face it, the three players (Houthi, Hadi Legitimcy and the South [and not KSA or Emirates or Iran) in this farce all sit in a holding pattern awaiting to land the bacon. IMHO the Houthi controlling what they have gained are in fact just marking time before they fall out of the sky. No idea when but if the Riyadh Agreement is properly instigated then the Houthi would be overwhelmed in quick time. That is not happening now because the Southern forces - whilst the only current successful force fighting the Houthi - need to defend Aden against the Legitimate army (who don't fight the Houthi if they are fighting the South). The Legitimate army (no victories todate) have given up Marib as stated and moved the Marib Army south to fight to gain control of Aden. What sense does this make in any other way but of having another agenda of keeping Yemen in unity: though already lost with Houthi gains.

If any article veers from this theme then they have no understanding of what the Moslem Brotherhood is playing. Theirs is a broader offensive with the Axis (Iran Turkey and Qatar) to remove the Saudi's from Middle East power, get back at Egypt for the loss of President Sisi and also not be removed from Libya. All pieces in a 'fighting for power' jigsaw! Both the Moslem Brotherhood in government and Moslem Brotherhood in cahoots with the Houthi make simple sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.