CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

how 2 pick up an early winner

1. 13,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    Well it is easier said than done, but 2015 so far has been the year for extreme winners, not as many in the resources sector but all in all some companies have provided returns of 5, 10, 15, 20 times and even more than the actual price the company was trading earlier in the year....here are some examples :
    1PG - 40c to over $5
    RFN - 20c to $1.80
    ISX - 5c to 50c
    PLS - 4c to 40c
    LOM - 15c to 60c
    BKL - $30 to over $155
    BAL - $1 to over $8
    VTX - 0.008 to 8c
    AWD - 0.004 to 4c
    GMM - 2c to 22c
    SBM - 8c to over $1.40
    CHP - 0.002 to 1.1c
    HIT - 4c to 60c
    .......and also few others like POK, BRN, AGR, CZZ, CAT......Well the point I am trying to make here is, trying to pick a company at its very bottom, it is always a risk and there is never a guarantee but if LUCK is on your side and if you look at management and their past history, then maybe you can say that your chances are 50% good, which brings me to why I am posting this on the CMY forum, with CHP taking a stake, with also DIGITAL4GE taking a stake, with also DYKES and DUNLOP and with also what RFN has been doing, these guys know exactly what to do with start up companies, the picture is getting set very clearly and as I said earlier, you have to be at the very start to make a big gain, and I reckon CMY in the next few months can be one of those stocks that will do what the above stocks did in the last few months/weeks.
    Now if you think this is some sort of a ramp put me on ignore, I do not really care/mind but when I can see something that has massive potential, I like to be invested BIG in it because the rewards can be exceptional.....THIS IS NOT AN ADVICE TO BUY THIS STOCK BUT TO DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.