LTR 1.28% 79.0¢ liontown resources limited

How a demerger and IPO affects existing shareholders, page-44

1. 2,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    exactly, I look the other way and think shit LTR has the means by which to grow and bring on other projects. again having one product means ltr would be single point sensitive. I've started a very successful company and we didn't rely on one product but a range of products. I look at how big nickel is going to be and thinking when LTR has the revenue it can grow the company and look at nickel, copper, gold etc. these conversations about demerger are from people in all honesty havent probably setup and run large companies. no offence but their motives are clear and they want to cash in. they can see the dollar signs. in business you build your asset and sell them at full value, not at 75% discount. now if we get to production and build a refinery and the share price of lithium and some big batter company comes or other global player wants to buy I'm ok with that. but how many of the current share holders would put their house on the market and then accept and offer for 75% less ? none unless they are in massive need for cash. isn't that the purpose of a quick sell is cash ? does ltr need cash ? no and so none of what has been discussed amounts to common sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.010(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.915B
Open High Low Value Volume
81.0¢ 82.0¢ 78.5¢ $11.44M 14.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 342418 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.5¢ 102506 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.