LTR 8.28% 78.5¢ liontown resources limited

How a demerger and IPO affects existing shareholders, page-91

1. 6,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Only TG and his team are close enough to the full action and the private 'in-confidence' aspects of both LTR (as a whole) and its 3 main current projects (KV, Moora & Buldania). With their hands-on knowledge and their full SWOT analyses understanding of the actual/potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats involved to the company, its individual projects and the industry, only they are in a position to properly prioritise on focus and strategic direction.

There's little that we mere mushrooms on the sidelines can properly predict or advise regarding merges or demerges with our limited available information and facts. I'm sure TG and the team have their focus well & truly sorted, , so I'm happy to let them get on with it in the most effective & timely manner, bearing in mind that all the balls are not necessarily always in their court at all times and competitive pressures and more can signal a need for changes. I am sure this demerger concept is under consideration for very valid reasons and all will be revealed when appropriate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.