AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

how about a chart?, page-21

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    ajostu,

Not controversial, but a good and fair reminder of some facts, including the 2010 ann concerning fairly immediate prospects and also a reminder about how the market treats exciting exploration results and what happens in the long, tedious interim leading to production (hopefully) and what a Director did with some of his shares during the enthusiastic trading period.

All good stuff.

That said, and not to disparage subsequent results, and the quantum of the evolving resource seems good, the 50% copper over about 9 metres (from memory) seems somehow discordant in light of the subsequent results.

Looking forward to new results and a sudden expansion of the 'golden pilot' effect being experienced elsewhere - only in terms of trading of those shares, not any comment on the eventual value outcome in the longer term of those shares - for all i know they might be still cheap.

I tend to think AVB is still cheap but wonder why the DSO has not been expedited since the trial mining licence has been obtained.

PS I don't mean anything either way by these remarks about AVB or other shares, which I might buy tomorrow, just kept typing after my initial remarks about approving what ajostu had posted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.