ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

how about a meaningful update?, page-4

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Fair comments DrewPerrett and can understand your frustrations.

My thoughts -

I have times before talked about when I was first researching the company and read in a report thet MixnGo makes cheaper beads BETTER than the market leading DYNAL (Life Technologies) beads.

If you cant see that this is significant I dont know how else to explain it.

So I know if I was Life Technologies I would be more than keen to either buy the tech and lock it up or integrate it into their own beads.

Now if I was at the helm of Anteo and I knew I had a potentially game changing product - I would do some serious strategising on outcomes for the future.

The kicker in this plan was the conversion of the 6.5 cent options to fund the company without any other revenue until end of 2013.

I see two options - 1 which I think is the Plan B and is where I have based my minimum valuations on the company and that is - We sign a royalty deal with Life Technologies on anywhere from 5-10% royalty on sales of over $500m pa

So why the delays and what might Plan A be?

- I think there is opportunity to deal directly with the IVD companies directly without giving profits away to Life Technologies.

This would take longer as obviously there would be contracts between the IVD companies and the bead suppliers.

The question is what happens when the first of these IVD/Bead supplier contracts get close to expiry??

My thoughts are things start to heat up quite quickly

ADO know how much time they have andwith the Ebio/Affymetrix the only timeframe they really have is to keep shareholders happy.

This is why I think IVD deals have been delayed

So at a minimum we could have a deal with Life Technologies for (I am guessing) $20-$40m pa or we would only need to sign one IVD and have revenue anywhere from $15m - $30m + just from one company.

With a $1m + R&D rebate towards the end of this year and about $1m worth of 7 cent options towards the end of next year there is no chance of running out of cash so wouldnt you want to take your time and do it properly.

Might sound crazy to some but my worst case for this investment is around a 50 cent share price - I wont talk best case scenarios

So - perhaps the confident smile on Geoff comes from a quiet confidence of knowing he could sign Life Technlogies if he wanted to :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $243.0K 10.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3877861 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 664995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.