ACF 0.93% $1.07 acrow limited

how about an update, page-33

1. 1,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    well done zxc. be interested to hear the response but i won't hold my breath ...

i can't believe their nerve. in today's ann they state that they "will provide the market with regular updates". they've said nothing of any substance for ages just trading-halt/suspensions/extension. how about an update on production, cash-flow and recent media commentary?

we are very fortunate that the management/board's apparent recent lack of substantial achievement may be working in our favour as the gold price has moved north. this is only pure luck on our (and management's) part. a bit like the person that arrives late to the airport and misses their plane only to hear later that the plane crashes with no surviviors.

i sincerely hope that management is not rejecting a reasonable cash or scrip offer primarily because it may render them without a job or because it may render their options worthless?

nmg management/board, if you read this, and if this is indeed found to be the case (i.e. failing to put a reasonable cash/scrip offer to a shareholder vote) then, if appropriate, you can be sure shareholders will make every endeavour to enure you are held to account.

how many times on the asx have boards rejected takeover offers because the offer "substantially undervalues the company" only for the shares to trade at much lower prices thereafter and/or to be ultimately taken out a much lower price. i should state that i have no evidence that this has indeed happened with nmg and that this is pure speculation on my part.

k

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.010(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $322.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.10 $1.07 $430.2K 399.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46998 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.