NTM 0.00% 0.6¢ nt minerals limited

Does anyone here realize this place is going to be in stampede...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Does anyone here realize this place is going to be in stampede territory very soon, just going from a few posts a day to 100"s of rampers and trolls running all over the place to either sell or accumulate.
    If you don't think this coy is tightly held just sit on the fence and watch the gains you will miss.
    There has been some great posting here by very astute people with lots of knowledge and they like what they see...what does that say about this coy
    I forgot to mention just one small factor but it's actually a really big factor, they have acquired possibly the most prestigious address of the decade as been declared by Oz agency and the tenement holdings are of a vast size with the west application to be approved within next couple months bringing the size comparable to a small country haha.
    The thing that I am really fond of here is that they have right infront of them, all the historical cores of approx 250,000 meter's worth ......can anyone give a estimate of how much time and money it takes to produce that?
    I bet it would compare to total current m/c of this now and all they have to do is re-assess it all, very impressive
    There are so many other good points here it hard to grasp
    People always talk about "I got a company that's going to do bags" = well there's one infront of your face

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.