TLS 0.00% $3.82 telstra group limited

dont know with rudd, i work in a real labour area,social...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    dont know with rudd, i work in a real labour area,social security recipients,low income earners,the nbn will positively improve their lives with more choice,most can afford pay tv,they use the internet extensively for their substantial recreational pursuits,but the thing i find most interesting is the dwindling support for the current federal and state governments in these hardcore labour areas,while they dont find the opposition appealing it might be preferable,and even these people prefer the survival of the fittest and they get a lot of exercise cant afford a car,even they can see a fight for market share ultimately gives the consumer the best deal,so unleash telstra and let them all go for it,

its a great example the nbn of govt knowing best but they truly dont understand financial markets and the issue of confidence is key,i recall krudd telling all of us during the gfc that confidence was key,and here they in pursuit of political nirvana eroding international confidence and yes i am sure sgt are wondering when the tspt is coming the telco super profit tax.

lets hope one of the many advisory economists dont present that as an easy money target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.82
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.83 $3.85 $3.80 $81.46M 21.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 337439 $3.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.83 404931 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.