ZNO 10.7% 3.1¢ zoono group limited

Right now we should focus on what has been announced (and in...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Right now we should focus on what has been announced (and in Paul's words what is material). Sales and revenue have increased substantially along with the cash balance so even if the business is forced to close (and that hasn't been confirmed) businesses like ZNO with limited debt, receive cash upfront and with a significant cash balance (which has probably further increased since the last announcement) are well placed to weather this global downturn and come out ontop when things improve. If your invested long term (as I am) maybe treat this investment like property and stop looking at the share price daily. If/when this starts affecting the property market you wouldn't contact your real estate agent daily to see how much your property has moved would you? If you have done the research and believe in the product then hold tight and wait for the fundamentals to change before selling out. All stocks on the ASX have been destroyed, fear has taken over and not even a stock like ZNO is immune to that. Right now the fundamentals of the company remain the best they have ever been and I believe when things improve so will the ZNO share price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $6.625M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 3.2¢ 2.8¢ $18.64K 613.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 45258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 6.90 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.8¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ 235438
Last updated 15.33pm 03/05/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.