GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

how about some ggp updates

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    With the Chinese GDP falling it appears most analysts predict a slowing down of the Australian resources sector

The Blue chip stocks such as BHP and RIO are slowly stagnating, which will probably mean investment houses moving away from that sector and looking at the medium and smallcap companies sectors for investment opportunities

We should hope that if GGP can start bringing out some decent Announcements then some of that money will come our way and get the SP moving

My other O and G stock BRU is rising day by day,I have a 130% increase on my investment over 2 and a half months

As I have mentioned several times BRU keeps investors up to date on drilling activities and progress by issuing a weekly report

Posters do not have to revert to hypothesising on HC about what might be going on as has been happening on this GGP forum these past few months, with BRU you know what is going on, you know how your investment money is being utilised, you can make up to date decisions on your investment

I know some of you, as you have done before, will shoot me down and say, ah but you don't want Announcements if there is nothing to say etc. etc, but i counteract that by saying BRU have always something to say,as sure as anything out at the drillings there is always something that needs reporting,good, bad or indifferent

GGP by keeping their investors on the edge, by their silence serves no useful purpose whatsoever, and as I said this forum is giving licence to posters dreaming up all sorts of scenarios,only serving to confuse, by issuing drillings and flow charts, horizontals versus vertcals, layers, drilling depths etc etc from other companies in the PB

But I, and I am sure all of you want to know what progress GGP is making not what other companies are doing,although I must add some posters have gone to great lengths in their research on other companies

It is about time GGP gave us an insight as to how our investments are progressing......please.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.