GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

how about some ggp updates, page-46

1. 897 Posts.
    What I actually said was;

"The 'Chinese gdp issue' is as useless an update as the 'fraccing issues/objections' on the other thread"

I stand by that - it's not about not having respect,which I do - but a full throttled intellectual challenge of the veracity of the proposition that the Chinese GDP or opposition to fraccing half way around the world from the US has anything to do with GGP - which it doesn't and is ludicrous.

Firstly, the US is one of the most business and oil friendly jurisdictions in the world, where oil production has become embedded in the cultural and political landscape, and in the history of the US for over a century now.

Secondly, there is a great political and societel support in the US for oil production; something which is on total contrast to the 'watermelon' lead nation of Australia;green on the outside and red on the inside, a completely different political and cultural paradigm to the US.

Thirdly, the vissicitudes of Chinese GDP has no correlation to the America's increased demand for domestic oil supply and energy independence whatsoever.

Note that China has surpluses and can decrease or increase demand and supply like no other country can.

Therefore my challenge of the veracity and relevance of these two particular facts you brought up stand in light the abovementioned facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.