SIP 1.55% $1.31 sigma pharmaceuticals limited

hey asf,Yeah i am disappointed that yet again we have to wait...

1. 1,139 Posts.
    hey asf,

Yeah i am disappointed that yet again we have to wait but this is not something that we are not used to being SIP shareholders. I would like to know what was happening but i am very confident that the deal is going to go ahead though it is just annoying as if putting salt in the wound to loose such an important branch.... It is a pity that the branch is getting sold off but it would provide an opportunity for the rest of the organization to continue on and work on bigger and better things. I think that the next stage for SIP is to to try and reestablish a once decent reputation as a stable share to hold that pays reasonable dividends regularly and reliably. For the moment i think this is far from being the case because of the sale but as soon as it is complete i believe that a lot more interest will be taken in SIP. With the money we will be able to restructure our balance sheet and have a bit of security concerning any uncertain times ahead. We will also be able to consider expanding in other more appropriate areas of interest in order to improve our bottom line etc etc... Potentially they will issue a 'special dividends', which might or might not be the case but this will also help to gather a lot of interest back into Sigma showing that it is a company that once again wants to look after its shareholders instead of its old ways of leaving us in the dark and giving us scraps to eat... This is a long term view but i cannot see why these few factors over the net 6-12 months would not see the share price increase well above the current SP which is currently a pathetic representation of what the company is actually worth......

What does everyone think?

Cheers,

GC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.