OXR oxiana limited

I doubt whether they did get the message AJ. While we...

1. 28,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 424
    I doubt whether they did get the message AJ.

While we shareholders were sitting there thinking of our $4+ shares sinking into sub-$2, the PR machine appeared to be quite oblivious to the irony of their message. Yes, sinking sp was acknowledged. But no crack in the business-as-usual, we are convinced of the correctness of this merger, we are soon to be the greatest, etc was evident.

Too bad the market did not agree I guess. Oops, don't have any idea how that happened. yeh, right.

If ZFX weren't so dreadfully ensconced in that meeting, I bet the Ox shareholders would have given their management some stick.

I reckon OH's got rich quick and wants to slink away to enjoy his life and retirement, now he is 60. Seems pre-requisite for CEO and Chairman is ego and skills and when judgement is poor, the only thing left is EGO. No modesty, oops, sorry, wrong timing, wrong anything. Well, AS IF.

If they had any sensitivity, I think they'd have kept that stupid logo under wraps until/if share price goes up. You'd think they wouldn't be unfurling that to a bunch of shareholders who had just had their shareholdings halved in value. No, no sensitivity. I'll always identify it with failure, not success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.