TI1 0.00% 1.4¢ tombador iron limited

How about this for a crazy idea: IBN & LAA, page-2

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think IBN should stay the current course, I am not a holder but I have been watching for a while.
    I am interested in this company and what it can do going forward. Demographically Australia is growing fast, soon we will be 25 million, and whilst there is a glut of apartments, in particular CBD areas, there is
    in my opinion a real opportunity for apartments in quality suburbs out of the CBD areas. A lot of CBD
    apartments are what 50-60 maybe 70 square metres if you're lucky in effect they are boxes for people, and I imagine they will struggle, the opportunity for IBN is to become a seller of apartments in the suburbs away from the CBD centres, apartments that are liveable say 75square metres to 130sqm plus. High quality developments will always have a market and good size apartments should be able to find a buyer. Especially younger people looking for an entry point onto the property ladder.

An interesting discussion point could be the name of the company "I Buy New" I am not sure as a name
    it has much cut through with potential buyers. The company in my opinion should consider moving to
    a new name. For example, I see advertised on this page on hotcopper, an ad for Development Ready
    which is a website for potential purchases of development land. A name like that makes sense, could the
    name Apartment Ready be applied instead of I Buy New.

IBN should stick the course an avoid international expansion, they probably need a better name which
    can be developed faster than IBuyNew but it has a good concept. Adding Home and Contents Insurance,
    Mortgage Broking and Interior Design services could also assist the company by creating new revenue streams, all of which can be developed on the back of selling Australia Apartments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.