ACN 0.00% 28.5¢ acer energy limited

how about this for value, page-4

1. 5,001 Posts.
    Yes,

Very interesting numbers PC and mych appreciated for posting your calcs.

I am more sinister now in my thoughts and realise that it was being kept down the last month to provide a lower price for the cap raising.

In other words they want whoever the shares towards, to provide support and manage the share upwards over the next few months.

I am sure they also are aware of the upside and hence wishd to provide an independant report for proof.

But what still gets me is why didn't STO make a play here when all their hard work has been done with infrastructure piplelines, diminishing share next door etc etc.

The answer is they are waiting on that report for proof after INP's last fall from grace they cannot take chances.

I agree with you that we can expect upside from here but INP has left that to the report for proof.

This might be a bit like AED's story when it took a few months to digest and then whoosh, it just took off.

This cap raising may give once last chance to top up as judging by the strength of the last month any fall won't last long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.