LRS 0.00% 18.5¢ latin resources limited

The combined entity will give LRS share holders a significant...

1. 4,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    The combined entity will give LRS share holders a significant boost after the transaction goes through. Although many have averages above the takeover price ( me included ave 21.9 cents) . Imagine having shares in the combined company that now has the funds to build the plant and take this tier one asset to production. This combined company will be the biggest spodumene producer by far and have tier 1 assets in two continents, one close to Asian markets and one positioned to take advantage of North American and European markets. The potential is enormous.
    Sort of reminds me of when Northern Star and Sarecen joined forces to form a truly global player in the gold sector. As a Sarecen shareholder I thought am I being diddled? But the truth was the combined entity has gone from strength to strength and I couldn't be happier with the merger and have since built the size of my investment in Northern Star , and have more than doubled my money since the merger.
    So my message here to LRS shareholders, is to look at the big picture and look at the fact that merging with PLS will unlock untold potential , that may have taken years for LRS to unlock if left to their own devices.
    Its a solid YES vote from me.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.