BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

How AI will ramp at an unfathomable rate., page-4

1. 134 Posts.
    Thanks for this posting RedDaug, it just made me appreciate just how amazing Isaac Asimov was to see about this this question years ago. Given that he wrote I, Robot back in 1950 and the state of computers then compared to now, it is amazing to see how far the computational technology has come and how little we have advanced on its implications. (60 nearly 70 years on and we are still talking about it?)

Sam Harris made a very interesting point about the machines treating us the same way as we do ants, a major concern would be if machines are not so much maleficent but simply negligent in the way they treat humans. This is interesting because to me this is the very question we are seeing emerge regarding self-driving cars and the way that they will deal with issues of dilemmas.

Naturally enough as investors in brainchip, we will want to see the advancement of the technology... but what will happen if we find ourselves pitted against our own AI.

Maybe the next James Bond movie has him pitted against an criminally trained AI??

Or better still, could we see Sherlock Holmes pitted up against Watson?
    IBM's that is...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.