EMC 0.00% 14.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

I received this email a few minutes ago from a US website I had...

1. 672 Posts.
    I received this email a few minutes ago from a US website I had registered with. Many Americans, particularly those in NY, feel great sympathy for Australia.

Dear XXXXX,

As a friend of New York and Big Apple Greeter, I wanted to take this opportunity to express our sympathy for the horrific actions that occurred in Bali over the weekend. Our thoughts go out to all Australians as this was an act with no rhyme or reason to it. Even though the incident itself has no positive value, the importance of the world coming together afterwards couldn’t be more relevant. It is to this that I speak – please be confident in all that you stand for; continue to live with a sense of freedom, a passion for life and the resolve that tourism has a role in promoting peace around the world.

People rallied around the United States last year, and we would like to do the same for others going through a similar experience. I want you to know that we understand the enormity of what this means firsthand, and are supportive of whatever feelings you have. Please let us know if there is anything your friends in New York can do to make this a little easier.

Our thoughts are with you all.

Liz Smith on behalf of all the Big Apple Greeter Staff and volunteers

PS. There was a good letter from an Australian in the NY Times today. I tried to scan it in to send; if you would like a copy, please do request one.

PPS. If this is a duplicate, please accept my apologies for the mulitple emails.

Elizabeth Smith

Big Apple Greeter
    Director of Marketing and Public Relations
    1, Centre Street/ Ste. 2035
    New York, NY 10007
    Tel: (212) 669-8198
    Fax: (212) 669-3685
    www.bigapplegreeter.org

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.