AMP 1.35% $1.10 amp limited

How and Why AMP will recover from this and get back to $5 in a few years. No Astral., page-61

1. 3,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1525
    I call bullsh!t. More information does not mean better decisions. It just means more marketing being thrust upon an already overwhelmed populus.

l deal with super intelligent people who ask about investing every day. Doctors, Engineers etc but they are the worst investors because their intelligence precludes them from good old fashioned businesses nouse.

It's just too easy to hand it over to someonw who deals with it every day.

As for industry funds they are happy to underperform but do offer a better rate of return due to less fees.

Google Marcus Padley (its free to subscribe for a 2 week period) and read their write up about fund performance in the last couple of days. It spells it out very clearly how these clowns make their money clipping your ticket. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME!

Most funds are a joke and they explain why. Problem is people just glaze over when it comes to taking responsibility for their financial future. Easier to let some so called expert take care of it which is sad beacuse with the magic of compounding it isn't that hard.

Thing is I'm more interested in this company getting the public back on side as they have some reasonable performance compared to their competitors. 3rd best performing fund as I've already posted.

RC needed a whipping boy and AMP was it.
    All this is moot atm as it will all turn in time.

How long for the turn is the big question.

Last edited by BaltasarG: 24/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
-0.015(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.873B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.11 $1.12 $1.09 $10.08M 9.145M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 361347 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 99874 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.