HCT 0.00% 2.2¢ holista colltech limited

How are our sales looking?, page-109

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Great post dealer81. But, just want you to be aware that moneybaggs isn't on any level. He is just one of those silly ones.
    The real dodgy downrampers I have experienced and seen on my relative short time on HC (on other stocks, HCT seems have have emotional harmless and really dumb ones tbh) are much more clever and much worse.

They start with sharing good but recycled research, buy and hold sentiment and optimistic. They continue this trend and then there is the excuse.

Subtle ones use or pick a positive PS ANN and downplay it. This is the beginning, and then it slowly gets more negative until they sell. These I believe are hired by invested institutions to do this IMO. Of course, many smart people don't base decisons on HC but many do. Some company threads have over 1 million views.

Others simply jump on negative downward SP and then downramp. Oldest trick in the book. But remember, the game is the same for upramping too.

Anyway, be careful what you consume all. Trolls are fun IMO, but the devil cannot be noticed as easily.
    Good luck to HCT and all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.133M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $210 9.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6354 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 679999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.