HCT 0.00% 1.2¢ holista colltech limited

How are our sales looking?, page-111

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Morell Maison
    Managing DirectorFounder of Hyperion Marketing and Health Therapies,

Morell has procured the exclusive distribution and and white label rights for a number of patented products from Hollista Colltech, alongside a number of other unique health products and opportunities. With a lengthy and diverse sector range of senior sales, marketing and management roles, in dozens of countries, Morell will be responsible for our strategic international expansion, enhanced product range, plus affiliate, partnership and franchise relationships, rollout and development.

Pulled from Health Therapies Global page...

What I like reminding myself during the “structural phase of business cycles” is that the Company has/is in the process of signing distribution deals not by state, or local regions but by entire Countries at a whack!

Even if you look at Zoono which had existing distribution operations in New Jersey, and I believe in Australia , they are signing multi year supply agreements with minimum purchase requirements ...

So this is guaranteed revenue for these Company’s (Holista, Zoono) in exchange for granting exclusive distribution rights to their recently formed and forming partnerships!

So what?

Well, For me seeing these established Distribution entities coming on board for multiple year guaranteed revenue deals is pretty reassuring looking out over the coming months and years!

Zoono had revenue of only $1.8 million or so in first half of 2019, has apparently a product in demand and also signing multi year guaranteed distributions deals to the delight of management and their shareholders...

Holista management has to deliver on many levels , especially since they are involved in many specialized product categories and not just limited to the Sanitization Industry as are most of the competing products and Companies.

Can you just imagine how difficult it has been trying to deliver on his type of growth during a world wide viral pandemic, supply chain constraints, locking down entire Countries, securing funding and trying to steer the ship through uncharted waters...

Sounds pretty dramatic right?
    just a friendly reminder as many are feeling impatience at this stage of the journey

just my opinion and thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.345M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 455900 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 50 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.