HCT 0.00% 0.5¢ holista colltech limited

How are our sales looking?, page-63

1. 242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Over the past 1.5 weeks, I have been exchanging emails with the CEO our US distributor Health therapies. Morell Maison (CEO) is wokring extremely hard to get things rolling. They have "engaged a PR company to put this out nationally and internationally so in the next few days and weeks there will be a surge in NatShield with Path-Away in all the press." He also stated that over the next few weeks, we can expect major US coverage, especially in a US press release. He is currently "in the process of several very exciting discussions with various leading figures and organisations including healthcare and we are currently arranging donations to hospitals and frontline workers". He also stated "I’ve no doubt this product will be on the path to being renowned in the coming weeks especially as he works to extend the product beyond North America to Europe, India and Israel - with additional territorial rights in negotiation."

We can expect amazing things to come but we just need to be patient. Rome wasn't built in a day. These deals and negotiations take time but once they come through, we will be rewarded.

For anyone that is skeptical of my above post, please shoot him an email and he will clarify with you himself. His email is on the Healththerapies website but for those of you who are lazy to search, it is [email protected]. He is a very smart person, and is willing to share what he is working on with Natshield and the latest developments regarding it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.