SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

How Are Royalty Revenues Calculated, page-2

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Even if $20m is achievable in the short term this is exactly why I believe this share should be worth a lot more. Market cap only $84m, based on this and the fact the share market is meant to be a couple of years ahead (which should mean the price is based on the likely $30m medium/long term outcome), we shouldn't see any more CR's as we're cashed up and presently bringing in rev, add the growing profit of the local aus sector which will cover costs (e.g. wages) and generate further profit, I see no reason this share can't reach approx 14c with MC of approx $150m in the not too distant future (based on standard very rough methodology to value a business).

This is excluding any other opportunities in other countries (e.g. we could see developments with China per last years brief announcement).

The problem IMO - Agree with previous comments from others that we just don't have the popularity yet, and need the financial reporting to do the advertising for us. Volume is generally very low. I'm concerned that the financials don't look great at present which could be a reason for the lack of information, but keeping my money on the latter which is confidentiality with EV and that they're just presently keeping their cards close to their chest.

Won't be selling at any stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.