SBI 0.00% 1.3¢ sterling plantations limited

I've been asking the question "How are SBI different to all the...

1. 752 Posts.
    I've been asking the question "How are SBI different to all the other Biofuel companies on the market at the moment"

And the difference is:

They haven't had to go back to the market to raise more money.

The SBI project in Malaysia was completed on time and under budget and is ready to start production. They still have plenty of money in the bank. Consider the other Biofuel companies:

ABJ ... Producing BioDiesel from Tallow in Australia. Has never made any money and probably will never make any money. Main (claimed) problem is lack of support in Australia for Biodiesel. Rights offer shows how bad their financial position is. Current share price 6 cents

ARW ... Also producing BioDiesel from Tallow in Australia. In a lot better situation financially than ABJ, but still has been out to the market to raise more money on many occasions. Current share price 22 cents.

AAE ... Their 50 Million Gallon Biodiesel Plant in Nebraska is due to be commissioned this month. They have a lot of "irons in the fire" but they also have gone out a lot of times to get money. Should be a good investment prospect nethertheless. Current share price 27 cents.

NFL ... Possibly the biggest and the best managed of the Biofuel companies. Long term is likely to come out well in front. 3 x 200,000TPA plants due to be commissioned in Singapore 1st Quarter next year. Current share price 30 cents.

MBT ... Also has a 100,000TPA Plant due to be commissioned in Malaysia this month. Is also investing in Jatropha plantations. Possibly the best public relations of any of the Biofuel companies as the share price is 127 cents ... they have already rewarded the shareholders.

Whilst many of the above Biofuel companies have the prospect of doing quite well financially, they have all from small, to large extents, diluted their share prices by the amount of money they have raised in one way or another after the initial IPO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.