NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Hi Cake, My understanding is that at least one if not all of the...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. 1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Cake,

My understanding is that at least one if not all of the team have a depth of experience. Not necessarily in this field, but then again not too many do. Regarding the takeover, it was not as if they were doing a hostile takeover of BHP. The former board may have had a long list of letters after their name, but even that had no bearing on their level of competence. So I would argue that in this case qualifications have no relevance to competence. Maybe it’s better to have some under qualified, highly motivated, hard working people with integrity on the board? Time will tell. What is important is that Mason is progressing the tech. I’m not sure what’s happening on that front. As for Zhang and co. remember they are just proxies for our major shareholder. They will provide the link up to various entities once the tech is proven to work. Until then, they really serve no other purpose other than to keep the life support system on. I am confident that they will do this. Their boss has way too much skin in the game for it to fail. The long game is being played. We have no choice but to play along with it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.