K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

how are you guys so sure this is manipulation?, page-20

1. 128 Posts.
    Hi Anatol,

firstly I would like to thank you - I have read your posts on ELM and found them to be most well researched and informative. Indeed reading them has been a most illuminating and learning experience not only with regard to ELM, but the whole gambit of Potash Ash explorers out there, the types of deposits they are holding, and a great deal of information about the Potash industry in general - thank you!

While the inevitable clincher is yet to follow, I hope you don't draw offence from my question as my intention is not to sponge info but to stimulate discussion - I was wondering if you have examined the announcement by Transit Holdings (TRH) and what your thoughts are on that Co's prospects?

Superficially from the research I've been able to do in the office over my lunch breaks, I see many similarities in terms of projected size, quality and likely mining technique (solution mining). A positive of TRH over ELM is the location, USA vs Congo, while negatives include some residual questions as to securing all the leases of the area in question.

Anyhow, I hold shares in both Co's so any response is not going to influence my buying decision, it is more a question trying to gain some further insights into both, and thereby a little more knowledge in respect of the Potash industry in general.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.