K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

how are you guys so sure this is manipulation?, page-44

1. 128 Posts.
    My goodness Ddzx, you've got an ego as fragile as one of Adriano Zumbo's Macarons. Please before you take out your scatter gun and fire off a multitude of outraged one liner's and after-thoughts, not to mention post, posting after-thoughts, thereby cluttering up this thread even further, just try and get some perspective.

One - yesterday I posed a question to Anatol. For reasons unknown to anyone but yourself, you took offence to my question and proceeded to admonish me for daring asking it, and then seemed genuinely surprised when I took umbridge with your rudeness. The resulting brain spasm that shook you is visable to all within this thread.

Secondly - while I hardly need to explain myself to a forum bully with all the social skills of an autistic 3 year old in the middle of a temper tantrum, the fact is I am here to learn. What I found interesting was the notion that there were more than one means by which Potash deposits were formed - I thought all potash deposits were formed through the evaporative process of briny/salt lakes or inland seas. Anatol's remark re TRH, correct or incorrect, suggested that there were other means such deposits formed - that is what I found interesting.

Finally, are you so insecure that you go counting TU and TD? For the record I will give a TU vote of thanks to anyone who responds to one of my questions or goes out of a limb and tries to be of assistance. Heavens I even gave you a TU for one of your less offensive posts yesterday before someone saw fit to negate it.

I will repeat what I said yesterday, the sad thing is that you genuinely post some good quality research and information, it is just that it is accompanied by an unreasonable amount of venom and garbage.

Take a chill pill and relax, you will be the better for it, the world is not out to get you and there are no hidden coded messages within my postings apart from annoyance with your rudness and genuine puzzlement with regards to your schizophrenic attitude of insults one moment followed by assistance the next.

BTW - thanks for the link in one of your subsequent less paranoid posts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.