K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

And you Dzit have revealed yourself to be little more than a...

1. 128 Posts.
    And you Dzit have revealed yourself to be little more than a manipulative egotistical piece of pond scum with an overblown opinion of his self worth. Any fool armed with the internet, a search engine and all day on his hands, can manufacture the air of knowledge or self importance that you attempt to cloak yourself in.

You have reveal to all the members of the HC community, that you would rather stifle any debate that may occur between TRH and ELM, not because you had any altruistic concern that a friend might give away valuable knowledge freely to someone who politely asked for his opinion, but because you feared his criticism might impact upon the shareprice of a company you (and I) had recently chosen to invest in - namely TRH... and you dare call me a liar!

I now look at your original abrasive post in a new light. Where as I originally took your comment:

"Do us both a favour and please refrain from asking Anatol about TRH Anatol will probably pick TRH to pieces & simply trash it "

as some sort of primitive stance, like a dog trying to mark his territory and warn a newcomer off from his turf, I can see that your motivation was far more pathetic and far more bound up in self interest.

You feared Anatol's analysis might hurt the markets perception of a company you invested in. As though Anatol's words alone, were powerful enough to move the market against an investment you had a particular investment in.

While I am sure Anatol would agree that he puts considerable effort into his research, way beyond your forte of blindly entering a few key phrases into Google, I sincerely doubt he would ever claim to have anything like that market influence.

But then again when you spend your entire day cocooned in a darkend room, doing your best impression of a Troglodyte and trying to concoct various trading strategies centered on gaming the actions of other market participants, it is hardly surprising that you let your over imaginative imagination run away from you and start jumping at shadows and seeing conspiracies everywhere.

Your constant reference to your nick in the third person, "Disco, you labelled Ddzx a..." or "Ddzx would never do that..." and your use of the royal "we" combined with a posting history that suggests you seek out confrontation, all hint at deeper psychological issues which you really need to address.

For whatever it is that causes you to behave in such a manner, it leaves the members of HC in no doubt that you have some serious chip on your shoulder... you really should get it looked into, before it leads to such curvature of the spine that you spend the rest of your days staring at your withered genitalia. My advise to you, again is to go out, get some fresh air and get some perspective.... perhaps you should seek out some counseling?

While it would be great to think that this post of mine would be an epitaph written on your HC tombstone, sadly I fear in 14 days you will rise up out of the hole in which you have been placed, and like the brainless zombie you are, you'll come crawling back to this forum spitting bile and venom, and of more concern, disinformation and manipulation.

Still, for 14 days it will be a pleasure to look forward to coming to this forum (not to mention every other forum you buzz into and out of) to read sensible discussion free of your egotistical ravings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.