SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

In my humble opinion I do not think EV will walk away from SFI....

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    In my humble opinion I do not think EV will walk away from SFI. This is core technology for them and they want control. The board are clearly not good negotiators or have a very conservative risk profile. To do a deal in the first place with EV that gave away the biggest global market and did not even sure up short term cash so that the had to do capital raisings does not appear smart (without knowing more information).

I believe EV would pay more if it gets voted down. The best chance is for all small holders to vote no as they need >75% of holders...not just 75% of shares.

For SFI to not have disclosed much information to the market in the last year makes me suspicious. Vested interests or the wrong management team wanting to cash out way too early.... with very low tolerance for risk ...maybe tehy shouldn't be running a micro cap.

Alternatively they may have information that the prospects of SFI are not so favourable (i.e. that they struck a crap deal with EV initially and they don't want to be found out). I suspect the latter. And yes I'm sure that the agreement with EV prevents them disclosing too much...but they should not have agreed to that as it has kept shareholders in the dark.

Vote NO - I will be.
    Why not grab some shares for your kids and vote no on their parcels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.