SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

I only took a passing interest in SFI because I've held NEA for...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I only took a passing interest in SFI because I've held NEA for about 16 months and saw news of the take over. Whilst not perfect the market is the only mechanism we have for determining a companies monitory value. Maybe 8c is poor in comparison to where SFI was or where they might go, but not by today's valuation. I know many people got in above 8c and don't want to lose and can understand the frustration of supporting a company for years only to have it taken off you before it bears fruit, but to play devils advocate SFI was always a potential TO target and valuation at the time of offer was 5.1c and it currently sits at 7.7c only because of that TO offer. How much over market should EV reasonably pay? IMO 56% above market is at the higher end. Maybe EV manipulated the price down or maybe the price sunk on its own and they feel now is the opportune moment to strike.
    Note: The only reason for my sell sentiment is that if the TO doesn't go ahead I expect it to fall back to the 5c range. I figure it is better to lock in 7.8c now and potentially miss out on 8c, than it is to hold it down to 5.1c . You can likely buy back in cheaper if the TO falls over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.