"Again show me the evidence that kids kill their teachers"Really...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    "Again show me the evidence that kids kill their teachers"

Really ? the losers are promoting this ? Teaching is a profession that has been over run by land whales that are radicalised to the hard left - all white females. Ive made this observation with my own two eyes with my kids schools - and I know at least 6 teachers through myself or the wifes friends - they are all large white women who are hard left that cant help voicing their opinions all the time and hate any conversation about it.

Thats not a coincidence hey, and Ive kicked one out of my house last year as she basically said - she wished her students would get covid so she didnt have to work - thats the mentality they ALL have. They dont want to work, they want to stay at home and get paid and couldnt care less about the kids - hence all this radicalisation they are subjected too by them. Check out any facebook or media post where it even hints about going back to school etc and look at all the angry reacts - check them out - confirms what i just said.

So it doesnt surprise me now they are going with this lie - they are pretending to be scared a kid will infect them and kill them. When there is no evidence to support the claim. What IS happening - is more female teachers are abusing our kids and the media doesnt seem to care.

Last edited by DrCeremic: 12/08/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.