OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

how bad are things?, page-11

1. 2,281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Boxnut,

I cannot understand your reasoning.

Have you given any thought to the fact that if THX had not been running all over place exploring for minerals they would not have the Allamber copper/silver discovery. To refresh your memory THX were exploring for Uranium in the extensive holdings in the Hayes Creek and adjoining areas in the NT when the copper popped its head up.

What about, Ngalia, Red Bore, Curra Well.

I always thought an exploration company was just that a company that explored for grass root mineral discoveries.

If you want a company that concentrates on just one project I suggest you look on the market there are plenty. But if that project fails, what are their alternatives, they start from scratch and go looking for other projects.

Over the years THX have done just that, looked ahead for future projects well in advance of any failures and pegged some fantastic land.

As far as raising more money after spending their nest egg, so be it I would suggest they will have a better chance of raising money with a proven project than going back to shareholders saying we have no money and no future projects, but give us some more and we will go out and peg some moose pasture.

I have some more bad news for you to worry about, THX are close to putting some drill holes into another project called Pyramid. This has a huge blue sky potential and never been looked at yet.

As far as I am concerned THX have a lot of high quality exploration targets. They can keep looking and ask for some more cash anytime they want. I will kick my share in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 12595596 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 37317575 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.