OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Just to clarify.... I believe in their land just not the...

1. 953 Posts.
    Just to clarify.... I believe in their land just not the management.
    I agree with Agent Cooper and WA. I think both are defending different causes. WA you have belief in the dirt where as Agent and co have total bewilderment in management.
    Management have been running around like chooks with their heads chopped off. One thing that I have learnt is the market is what will value a company. And right at the moment the market has a big F on THX's report card. One has to ask what has management done about improving their report card? Turning in half finished assignments written in red biro by a 5 yrld isnt lifting their grades. Their assignments dont appear to shareholders to be well researched and written. In a lot of cases its as if they have just copied their older brothers assignment from when he was in the same grade. Hence why the shareprice will grade the assignment a big fat F.
    For myself I feel that eventually this mob will run out of places to find nothing when they drill. They own half of australia and are punching holes in the ground randomly like throwing darts at a dart board. Even my 10 yrld hits the tripple 20 with her eyes closed in good time.
    Good luck all holders and hope the misses hasnt been watchin the Share prices WA as if your ear is like mine its resembling Evander Holyfields ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.