UBN 0.00% 42.0¢ urbanise.com limited

I think the challenge with the strata software, game changer or...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think the challenge with the strata software, game changer or not, is that it alone will never earn sufficient revenue to push the share value up as far as i can see. They charge less than a dollar for each unit / apartment and there are only so many managed apartments in markets where this product can be sold. They already have the largest property manager in Australia under their belt plus the business that presumably came with the aquisition. So this market alone is only worth a few $m as far as i can see. At the half year the revenue for strata management was $1.5m, so maybe $3m per annum, as i say im not sure this is something that could double let alone go up by many multiples. So with a cost base of some $16m per annum strata alone will never help this company become a giant as far as i can see.
    So to me it makes sense to have an FM guy at the helm in order to try and access the much bigger market for those products if Urbanise ever wants to have a turnover that is significant enough to cover the cost base and to be a noticeable player in the tech space.
    The mistakes of previous management in my opinion was not to deliver on promises and to let the cost base run away from the reality of the revenue. Now there may well have been some internal management of people issues that we are not aware of also in which the new guy could bring a different approach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UBN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $24.20K 57.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3846 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 1235 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UBN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.