VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

how bad is this market?

1. 7,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Is it just my watchlist, or is everyone else finding this current market pathetically quiet for small resource stocks? VML is as good an example as any. There's almost no interest in buying, even though the SP is sitting pretty much at an all time low, and with the prospect of several pieces of progress news in the upcoming months. Doesn't anyone have an appetite for risk any more? Look, I got badly burned over at BSM and understand the meaning of risk a little better now, but even I can see that the potential (perhaps small) upside in VML is real, while the risk is minimal, short term at least. I guess Aussie investors have finally lost their insatiable appetite for speculative resource stocks at last.

Finally I have to add that since Mark Strizek has joined the company things have started to happen much more to schedule, so hopefully that will be the case all year. That being so there should be a few reasons for punters to buy in due course. Most interest for me will be to see what size JORC resource they come up with for Kollo, and importantly, if they deliver it this quarter as predicted. That'll be a big tick for M.S. if they do.

Sorry for not offering any new insights but hopefully this post will be better than having none at all to read, as seems to have become the norm of late.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.5K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5322211 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20239615 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.