VML 0.00% 0.3¢ vital metals limited

how bad is this market?, page-3

1. 7,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1098
    Hi Petunia,

I was sure I could count on a reply from you at least, even if everyone else is in hibernation. I'm quite sure you're right that investors are moving out of speccy resource stocks, unless they see what appears to be a guarantee of company positive cashflow on the near horizon. The difference such a change in mindset makes is incredible. Just look at Ampella (AMX) for example. When you talk of Burkina Faso speccies AMX are one of the bigger boys, with over 3M oz AU in resources discovered so far. 18 Months ago they reached $3.42 and were over $2 this time last year. Now they're down around $1. Bigger resource, one year closer to production - how do you make sense of it all? It apparently just confirms a change in investor sentiment. There are so many other examples of course, including your baby, IFE. Now that one I just can't figure! I thought all the impediments were cleared months ago, apart from funding, and that shipping or ore was scheduled for this qtr. Now it seems as far away as ever. Pure frustration for holders!!

Sorry for talking off subject for VML holders, but then, it's not as is anyone could really object, since there is no current discussion to get in the way of.

Good to see directors increasing holdings in VML. With the SP so low and MC of just $10M it would never surprise if someone made a bid for the company, particularly with serious interest in Watershed from the Japanese. If they are serious about wanting to acquire tungsten supply security then why settle for 30% of the company when they could buy the whole show for a song?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.5K 500.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5322211 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20239615 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.