GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

how bank loans work, page-23

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi C.W.,

Personally I call 2008 to 2012 part of the current situation and I have seen and read plenty these last four years to not put my trust in the prevailing system if I don’t need to.

I have spent the last ten years since 2002 ensuring that I don’t need to.

I try and write in an amusing manner as it pleases me but the point I make is very real. That list of USA failed banks was not made up by me! I dare say many real trusting people have been severely hurt and will not recover.

I recall a time when the Australian banks had absolutely no need of any government backing/guarantee whatsoever; then one night on the 10.30 report if memory serves me well and suddenly within 24 hours we both needed it and got it! Now why was that I wonder. No don’t jump I know the answer: to try and instil confidence, begs the question why the need?

I believe I understand the Australian and other various countries banking system sufficient for my own personal (none) use, of course others are more than entitled to their opinions and after all apparently we live in a free world.

If it helps I will make a slight change to that ABC quote if it makes people feel better!

“Of course we all know we can trust our bank managers!”

Good luck to you Sir, cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.