NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

how big is 105

1. 971 Posts.
    There has been so much comment and suggestion on just about everthing at 105 that really all we need to do is wait.

I have been looking at some old data that has proved quite interesting. If you want to see the potential of 105 there are two items that you need to look at. they are:
    1. Neon Presentation APEX March 2011 and,
    2. Vietnam block 105 Competent Persons Report 9th may 2011

On the presentation look to the page "Stacked Structural/Stratigraphic-Lead 4. There are 4 plates and it is the 4.0Ma-Lead 4 Depth Map you need to look at in detail. It says 4 way closure in depth 97sq Km. (I wonder if this is is the source kitchen KC has mentioned?)

Now go to the competent Persons report and look at Lead 4, 4.0. You will note that the best case is 429Bcf to the High case of 1,2656Bcf, this was based on a 2D report and 2 Zones.

Last step look above the table of the copentent person report and you will see that Lead 4 is Cau Lo. Remember this was a 2D survey. The 3D survey gave a lot more detail and spudding has identified 4 Zones. Makes you think a bit more on the kick back they got to which they had to pack back 1800 meters.

On paper, Cau Lo looks bigger than any of us may have thought? Join the dots on the presentation and competent persons report and you will start to appreciate the potential of what this could be.

Cannot wait for the logging and flow test results. Hard to believe that people are trading out of Nen at to moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.