NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

how big is 105, page-2

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Dear Stapleman,

I have done as you advised and your post makes me think of why I invested in the company in the first place.

Lead 4 at the 4.0Ma interval is listed as a best case at 3,463.3BCF of gas, with a high case of 12,665.2BCF of gas.
    The 429.5BCF is at the 5.5Ma interval which itself has a high case of 1,314.4BCF of gas. Hence the 4-14BCF estimates we have often seen. Whilst there may be some tinkering at the margins regarding the 5.5Ma interval that was hoped to be found, this is all I need to read from the company's 6 December announcement,

"While it would be premature to comment on the potential size of the Cua Lo resource, it is certainly well within the range of pre-drill estimates as previously reported by the Company."

And further from the announcement,

Neon Energy Managing Director, Ken Charsinsky commented, “The forthcoming test program is the culmination of a four-year effort to realise value from Block 105. We are of course excited by the discovery of a potentially significant gas resource at Cua Lo, and eagerly anticipate the results of production testing.”

I read the words 97Km2 as you highlighted! I have always thought that the earlier announcements provide more information than the later announcements from the company. As if as time has gone by the announcements have always gotten cagier no matter the location referred too. It is almost as if the company wants those who research to be get better rewarded than those who seek to jump on board later in the piece.

Whether reality or not, I cannot wait! I have been following this company for ages and this week is the culmination of writing all the HC posts and of reading others' posts, of all the times I have checked the shareprice, of all the times of checking for announcements, of the listening to KC's interviews over and over again etc.

Just think that all the analysing, speculating, agitating, hyperventilating and all the rest will in large part (hopefully!) be put to bed on good news. I feel like the company will mature this week. I can feel it deep in my waters- shouldn't I KC??? I feel like a parent hoping their child can perform one last time at an examination with an effort everyone can be proud of! Let me know KC if I backed the right horse as it were because it is all duck or no dinner over here...

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.